Online businesses frequently experience cart abandonment by shoppers. Abandoned carts contribute significantly to lost sales and negative ROI.
According to the Baymard Institute, the average cart abandonment rate is 69.57 percent. The same study revealed that optimized checkout pages and design help eCommerce businesses increase conversion rates by 35.26 percent.
Shopping cart tools help merchants optimize sales pages and shopping carts to
- Boost conversions
- Increases upsell and cross-sales
- Minimize cart abandonment
ThriveCart is a powerful tool for building high-converting shopping carts and increasing cart value. In this article, we will review some of the best ThriveCart alternatives to maximize sales and profits.
Explore: ThriveCart Review
SamCart is a shopping cart tool for eCommerce businesses and sellers. With this tool, marketers can customize their checkout page to increase conversions.
Plus, the software helps marketers reduce cart abandonment, increase revenue, and profits.
Whether you are selling physical goods or digital products or services, this tool can help you to
- Maximize profits
- Scale your business
SamCart features checkout optimization and business growth tools such as
- One-click upsells and order bumps
- Optimized checkout templates
- A/B testing and more
Let’s take a look at why this tool is one of the best ThriveCart alternatives.
With SamCart, sellers can create beautiful and high-converting checkout pages that will
- Drive sales and upsells
- Minimize cart abandonment rate
- Convert website visitors to buyers
SamCart provides tools to help you optimize your checkout page. Users can create their page from scratch or adopt pre-designed templates to get started quickly.
You can choose from a library of 14 templates and customize the page to suit your needs. Merchants can add design and functional elements such as
- Call to action buttons
- Logos, images, videos, and artwork
- Headlines and text
- Testimonials, guarantees, and progress bars.
SamCart allows users to create an upsell page. Marketers can offer a product upgrade or a more expensive product with additional features. This feature enables merchants to increase sales by placing these offers before or after a purchase.
Also, sellers can offer additional payment plans or allow the buyer to spread payments over a period.
Dashboard and Reports
With the dashboard, merchants can track business activities in real-time. They can generate business performance reports such as
- Sales conversion sources
- Sales and profits
- Conversion rates
- Monthly recurring revenue
This feature allows users to test two versions of their sales and checkout pages. Plus, they can use the version that will boost sales and upsells.
Check Out: SamCart Review
Order bumps help businesses ramp up their sales and average order. With order bumps, customers can easily add extra items at checkout.
SamCart supports integration with payment processing platforms, including Stripe, PayPal, etc. Also, users can manage customer communication by connecting to email marketing platforms such as
SamCart also integrates with CRM and marketing automation platforms such as
- Ontraport, etc.
With checkout popups, marketers can make payments from the site’s product page. SamCart provides a free SSL certificate served through HTTPS. With an SSL certified checkout page, buyers can securely make payments.
What Users Love About SamCart
Some of the advantages of this tool include:
- Merchants can use the dashboard and analytics tool to track sales and profits
- The software has a user-friendly interface
- They provide integration with third-party email and CRM tools, including MailChimp, AWeber, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, InfusionSoft, and more
- Customer service is excellent
- Sellers can use the one-click upsell feature to drive conversion, increase sales, and upsells
- Merchants can fully customize their checkout page
- They offer 14 checkout page templates
- SamCart provides free SSL certificate
Limitations of SamCart
Some of the issues you may encounter include:
- Paid plans are on the high side
- The tool supports integration with only a few payment platforms
SamCart has four pricing packages, and they include
- Launch – $49 per month
- Grow – $99 per month
- Scale – $199 per month
- Enterprise – $399.99 per month
Paid plans may differ from time to time. Please refer to the pricing page for the current pricing information.
Also Read: SamCart Vs ThriveCart
Kartra is a leading shopping cart management tool. With this tool, you can build your eCommerce business. Plus, you can sell your product and services online using secure and optimized checkout pages.
Beyond creating checkout pages, Kartra allows marketers to
- Generate leads and populate their customer database
- Convert website visitors into leads
- Convert leads into buying customers and repeat buyers
- Launch automated email campaigns
- Recruit affiliates to promote your product, manage and track their performance, and more.
Here are some of the features of this tool.
Kartra allows users to sell multiple products and services such as
- Physical product
- Digital products
- Training courses
- Memberships, etc.
The software automatically captures your location and adds the corresponding VAT, sales tax, and shipping cost to your checkout process.
With this tool, you can create beautiful and optimized checkout pages that will drive conversions. Also, you can choose between creating a single-step or multi-step checkout form that will display payment information.
Kartra allows users to customize their checkout pages, add logos, and design elements. The tool offers SSL encryption, so transactions on Kartra are secure. Kartra has multiple payment options so your customers can pay via PayPal or credit card.
Order Bumps, Upsells, Downsells, and Cross-Sales
Karta lets retailers increase profits during the checkout process and point of sale. With this tool, marketers can add one-click upsell to their checkout and the software will automatically add more valuable products to shopper’s carts.
Users can present add-on offers before customers complete their order.
Businesses use Karta to track sales, manage refunds, refills, and canceled transactions. You will track other vital metrics such as
- Active subscriptions
- Average retention
- Customer lifetime value, etc.
What Users Love About Kartra
- The tool is feature-rich and user-friendly
- Merchants can use the order bumps, upsells, cross-sales to boost conversion
- Marketers can target the audience’s interests and personalize their customer’s experience
- You can track sales, profits refunds, cancellations, and more
Limitations of Kartra
- The monthly pricing plan is expensive
- Exporting leads to another CRM platform is difficult
- Customer service doesn’t respond on time
Kartra has four pricing packages. However, pricing information may change over time. Kindly refer to the pricing page for more details.
- Starter – $99 per month
- Silver – $199 per month
- Gold – $299 per month
- Platinum – $499 per month
Also Read: ClickFunnels Vs Kartra
ClickFunnels is a cloud-based software for creating high converting marketing and sales funnels. With this tool, users can market, sell, and deliver physical and digital products online. Also, businesses use this tool to generate leads, drive conversion, and run webinar events.
ClickFunnels has over 119,000 users and about 6.9 million funnels. Plus, users can automate email and Facebook marketing.
ClickFunnels has excellent business growth tools. With ClickFunnels, users can generate leads using the basic email or longer form application leads. With the basic email leads, merchants can simply capture email addresses only.
Also, they can use the extended form application leads to capture more detailed information such as name, phone number, etc.
Merchants can drive sales using
- Two-step tripwire or unboxing funnel
- Sales or video sales letter funnel
- Launch funnel
With a simple drag and drop tool, marketers can create smart shopping carts. The one-click upsell feature allows users to increase cart value. They can add products and services after purchase.
What Users Love About Clickfunnels
- The tool is easy to set up
- Marketers can quickly build sales funnels and landing pages
- Users can embed signup forms into their webpages
- Businesses can create sales funnels to drive conversion
- They have an extensive knowledgebase
Limitations of Clickfunnels
- No CRM functionality
- Creating email automation may be complex
- Customer service is poor
ClickFunnels’ pricing plans include
- ClickFunnels – $97 monthly
- ClickFunnels Platinum – $297 per month
- ClickFunnels Collection – $1497 per month
Pricing plans may vary from time to time. You may need to visit their pricing page for more information.
Also Read: ClickFunnels Vs ThriveCart
Gumroad is an eCommerce tool that allows creators to sell their art to their audience. Creatives use this tool to sell music, courses, books, films, and more.
- Optimize customers’ buying experience
- Access in-depth analytics
- Manage customers, respond to queries, and issue refunds
Gumroad allows creators to build and customize landing pages to suit their needs. Users can grow their audience by embedding follow forms and importing email lists. Also, creators can engage their audience using posts and workflows.
Marketers use this tool to sell digital products quickly. Also, they can
- Offer coupon and discount codes
- Generate and issue license keys
- Sell multiple versions of their products
- Protect your products from abuse
- Sell products in various currencies
- Provide subscription payment options and more
This software helps businesses to create the perfect checkout experience. Customers can pay using PayPal or any credit card. With the analytics dashboard, sellers can track key metrics, including sales and followers.
What Users Love About Gumroad
- Simple user-interface
- Users can analyze metrics and generate real-time reports
- Merchants can offer coupon and discount codes to boost conversion
- They offer a free plan and the paid plan is affordable
- Creatives can generate license keys for buyers
Limitations of Gumroad
- They do not offer order bumps and upsells
- No A/B testing feature
- Customer service does not respond on time
Gumroad’s pricing plan includes
- Free Plan – $0
- Creator – $10 per month (less than 1,000 customers)
Pricing plans for this tool may differ from time to time. Please refer to the pricing page for current pricing information.
Also Read: SamCart Vs Gumroad
PayKickstart is a shopping cart management platform that helps merchants drive conversions. With this tool, marketers can minimize churn and automate critical processes to increase revenue.
PayKickstart has solutions for physical and digital goods, SaaS, memberships, and service companies. Over 1200 companies in about 65 countries trust this tool.
These businesses use PayKickstart to handle billing and affiliate management.
Checkout Pages and Accepting Payments
With PayKickstart, merchants can build optimized and high-converting checkout pages.
They can choose from a rich template library of checkout design, popup widgets, and checkout forms. Businesses can customize the buyer’s checkout experience to increase sales and upsells at checkout.
PayKickstart makes it easy for marketers to accept payments via credit cards and payment platforms. They provide seamless integration with payment gateways including
- Authorize.Net, etc.
With this feature, merchants can boost conversions and maximize profits. They can offer coupons and discount codes, use order bumps, and one-click upsells.
Users can build exit-intent popups to reduce cart abandonment and more.
Reporting and Analytics
With this feature, you can track business metrics and generate reports including
- Sales and revenue
- Sales funnels and affiliates reports
- Traffic reports
The mobile app allows you to monitor business performance on the go and receive real-time alerts.
This software supports integration with over 60 third-party applications including
- Payment Gateway like Stripe
- Email automation such as AWeber, Campaign Refinery, etc
- Membership services like ClickFunnels or FreshMember
- CRM tools
- Analytics tools
- Webinar Services and more
PayKickstart offers other features to help build customer relationships and increase lifetime value. You can recruit and manage affiliates to promote your products.
What Users Love About PayKickstart
- The tool is feature-rich
- Merchants can create optimized checkout pages
- You can generate valuable insights using the analytics tool
- Merchants can manage affiliates and send commissions
- PayKickstart supports integration with third-party applications and tools
- Revenue boosters help merchants drive sales and profits at checkout
- They have a mobile app
Limitations of PayKickstart
- You may experience issues with third-party integrations
PayKickstart has three pricing packages. They include
- Basic – $29 per month
- Professional – $99 per month
- Premium – $149 per month
Pricing plans may change over time. Please refer to the pricing page for updated information.
Also Read: ThriveCart Vs Shopify
SendOwl is an eCommerce platform that helps marketers increase conversion. With this tool, businesses can sell their products, build customized checkout pages, and more. The software powers digital sales and offers integrations with multiple payment platforms.
SendOwl allows merchants to sell and protect their digital products and issue license keys and more. Also, you can sell subscriptions, memberships, and structure customer payments.
You can create responsive checkout pages that will
- Encourage customers to purchase your products
- Reduce churn and cart abandonment
- Increase upsells and cross-sales
This software offers pre-checkout and post-checkout upsells and email automation. You can edit order emails, personalize checkout fields, and more.
SendOwl has an analytics and reporting feature that helps track business performance. You can monitor sales, profits, traffic, and more.
What Users Love About Sendowl
- You can protect your digital products and issue licenses
- They provide tools to help merchants manage affiliates
- You can increase conversions by offering coupon discounts, upsells, and cross-sales
- They have an extensive knowledge base
- SendOwl supports multiple payment options including credit card, Bitcoin, PayPal, and Apple Pay
- Customers can view their checkout pages in their native language
Limitations of Sendowl
- Customization options for checkout pages are limited
- No split testing feature
- They do not offer live chat support
SendOwl has multiple pricing plans.
- Basic – $9 per month
- Standard – $15 per month
- Premium – $24 per month
- Business – $39 per month
- 2500 products – $39 per month
- 5000 products – $ 59 per month
- 7500 products – $79 per month
- 125 products and 25 subscriptions – $49 monthly
- 250 products and 50 subscriptions -$74 monthly
- 500 products and 100 subscriptions – $99 monthly
Pricing plans for this tool may differ from time to time. Please refer to the pricing page for information.
Also Read: ThriveCart Vs WooCommerce
CartFlows help merchants generate more leads, drive conversions, and maximize profits. With this tool, users can increase sales value.
Whether you are a new or experienced merchant or an agency, CartFlows has solutions for you. You can build optimized checkout pages and sales funnels, one-click upsells, and more.
CartFlows offers a wide range of high-converting templates for building the following
- Landing pages
- Thank you pages
- Checkout pages
Users can build their pages from scratch or harness existing templates to get started quickly. With this software, users can add order bumps to their payment pages, create upsells, and cross-sales.
This tool helps businesses reduce cart abandonment. If a buyer doesn’t complete their purchase, the software automatically triggers an email from your CRM.
With the analytics and tracking tool, merchants can monitor sales, revenue, and other business activities.
What Users Love About CartFlows
- The tool is easy to use
- You can create customized checkout pages
- CartFlows works well with multiple pages, including Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, etc.
- Merchants can offer unlimited upsell, cross-sales, and order bumps.
- They have a cart recovery feature.
Limitations of CartFlows
- Pricing options are limited
- No split testing feature
- Limited knowledgebase
CartFlows has a straightforward pricing package. The tool costs $299 per year.
Pricing for this tool may change in the future. Please refer to the pricing page for more information.
3dcart is an eCommerce website builder and shopping cart software for marketers. This software helps merchants boost conversions and increase sales. Their powerful shopping cart builder lets you turn your website into an online shop.
3dcart allows merchants to create and host a full eCommerce website or add a shopping cart to an existing website. With the shopping cart solution, your visitors can easily purchase your products.
The tool offers multiple themes and customization features. Users can access built-in marketing tools including
- Email newsletters and automation
- Promotions and loyalty programs
- Shopping feeds
- Shipping tools
Also, 3dcart supports integration with
- CRM and email automation tools
- Dropshipping platforms
- Accounting and payment tools
This tool offers multiple payment options including
- Credit cards
- PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, and Apple Pay
- Digital wallets and bitcoin
The software has advanced reporting that gives you insight into sales, customer, and other critical metrics.
What Users Love About 3dcart
- 3dcart has multiple shopping cart capabilities
- They offer a live chat feature
- Customer support is excellent
- They have an advanced analytics and reporting tool
- 3dcart supports multiple third-party applications
- They offer extensive SEO services
Limitations of 3dcart
- Templates are basic and customization options are limited
- Startup plan has limited features
3dcart has multiple pricing plans. They include
- Startup – $19 monthly
- Basic – $29 monthly
- Plus – $79 monthly
- Power – $129 monthly
- Pro – $229 monthly
Also Read: 3dCart Vs Shopify
BigCommerce makes it easy for retailers to build and grow their online business. With this tool, users can
- Design, customize, and launch their store
- Manage critical processes
- Create personalized shopping experiences
- Drive traffic and boost sales
Businesses use this tool to drive conversions and grow revenue. Without writing a single line of code, users can build beautiful storefronts.
This tool lets merchants streamline their checkout process. The software has SSL support, fast guest checkout, mobile optimization, and more.
Also, merchants can increase conversion by offering incentives such as flash sales, coupons, and discounts, promotions, etc. With the email automation feature, users can minimize cart abandonment or recover lost sales.
You can boost the buyer’s confidence by featuring product reviews and live chat integration.
This tool supports integration and allows user to accept payments with
- Credit cards
- Apple Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Visa Checkout
With the analytics tool, you can monitor product and customer trends. Users can analyze their business and generate insights into vital metrics including
- Sales channels
- Conversion rates
- Sales and profits
What Users Love About BigCommerce
- BigCommerce supports integration with multiple platforms
- The software has excellent sales conversion features
- They have an extensive resource base
- Customer support is excellent and they respond on time
- They offer email, phone, and live chat support
- The tool has an extensive store and checkout design tool
- Users can generate valuable insight into business performance
Limitations of BigCommerce
- Pricing is expensive when compared to similar tools
BigCommerce’s pricing plans include
- Standard – $29.95 per month
- Plus – $79.95 per month
- Pro – $299.95 per month
- Enterprise – you may need to contact the sales team to get pricing
Pricing for this software may change over time. Kindly visit the pricing page for more information.
Check Out: BigCommerce Review
Sellfy is another excellent alternative to ThriveCart. The software allows creators to sell subscriptions, physical goods, and digital products.
Sellfy has empowered 32,000 creators to make sales. In a few minutes, users can add and sell products via social media or their website and use marketing tools to drive sales.
With Sellfy, you can sell digital products such as ebooks, music, video, and audio. Also, you can sell physical products, subscriptions, and memberships.
This tool allows you to create and customize your storefronts, add logos, and change colors. You can link your domain and embed shopping carts into your websites.
The tool is optimized to deliver incredible checkout experiences on mobile and desktop.
Sellfy has advanced marketing features. You can automatically send updates to customers and collect subscribers. Marketers will offer product upsells, coupons, and discount codes to increase sales.
With the analytics tool, you can track sales, best-performing products, traffic channels, and top locations.
What Users Love About Sellfy
- The tool is easy to use
- Customer service is responsive
- You can offer coupon and discount codes
- Dashboard and analytics provide valuable insights into sales, traffic, and other critical metrics
Limitations of Sellfy
- Few third-party integrations
- Limited customization options
- No A/B testing
- You cannot set up and manage affiliate programs
Sellfy has three pricing plans. They include
- Starter – $29 per month
- Business – $59 per month
- Premium – $129 per month
Pricing plans may differ from time to time. Kindly visit the pricing page for more information.
Wrap Up: What’s The Best Thrivecart Alternative And Competitor
Our review has highlighted some of the best ThriveCart alternatives. SamCart stands out as the best shopping cart software.
SamCart has extensive customization options and templates for building checkout pages.
The tool has an excellent set of features to help users reduce cart abandonment and increase conversions including
- Order bumps
- One-click upsells
- Coupon and discount codes
- Email and CRM automation
- Third-party integrations
Whether you are selling physical goods or digital products, SamCart offers a complete tool to help you drive sales and maximize profits. You should go ahead and sign up to start winning.