Good SamCart reviews would tell you all. What does it offer, where does it lack, who should consider, and many other things.
We have tried talking about all these things in this post so let’s begin with our SamCart review.
Are you wondering what is SamCart?
SamCart is a web-based software that allows its users to create professional shopping cart pages.
It easily integrates with most e-mail service providers, helping businesses to create sales funnels with high conversion rates.
Sam Cart is designed to be easy and quick, making it a great option for small businesses. It also acts like a Woocommerce alternative.
The setup is so streamlined that users are able to create a full functional checkout page in less than thirty minutes. Here’s a little more about how it works:
- Add your new physical or digital product.
- Decide what payment structure is best for your business, whether it is a one-time payment or a recurring subscription.
- Decide which checkout page template you want.
- Complete basic customizations to help your template match your product and branding needs.
- If you desire, add upsells, select integrations, create split tests, and create coupons.
- At this point, your page is complete, and the only thing left is to promote your product and enjoy your profits.
Sam Cart Features
Most SamCart reviews online have a positive feedback about the tool.
SamCart’s checkout pages have been proven to increase sales from the traffic you are already getting on your page. It has many features like digital downloads, shipping options, and the ability to sell from any currency you choose.
Sam Cart also has a Sandbox mode that allows users to ensure everything works properly before launching it.
If you use Stripe and want to do test payments, you can do so in Sandbox mode, and the payments don’t show in your stats, which helps with accuracy. Here are more of its great features:
- Sell unlimited numbers of digital or physical products.
- Sell subscription products and digital downloads.
- Full language support.
- Affiliate center.
- No sales fees.
- In-depth dashboard.
- Sales reports.
- A/B Testing.
Many people use SamCart to take care of their checkout pages for their membership sites because it integrates sales processing and updates CRM functions.
SamCart integrates easily with product delivery, e-mail marketing, and tracking tools. Here is a fairly exhaustive list of the major tools that SamCart integrates with easily.
- Active Campaign
- Digital Access
- Member Mouse
Who Can Benefit From SamCart?
Any person or business who has a physical product, digital product, subscription, service, or membership to sell can benefit from SamCart.
Sam Cart is an SaaS sales platform. Its purpose is to help the visitors on your page move through your funnels and then close sales.
The initial setup process only takes 30 minutes but then members can use A/B testing to refine their page, and develop upsell features that will maximize sales.
If a sale doesn’t go through, SamCart offers shopping cart abandonment and retargeting features to help encourage a potentially lost sale.
SamCart is used as an enhancement to other platforms like OptimizePress and SharpSpring, making it a great tool for anyone who needs a shopping cart on their page.
Related : SamCart Vs ThriveCart
Let’s talk about how much does SamCart cost & its plans.
SamCart pricing has something for all. It offers a free 14-day trial to help people get started and explore all the different features and integrations it offers.
After the free trial, there are three different plans which include the Launch, Grow, and Scale plans.
SamCart pricing takes care of its users. They have the option to sign up to pay monthly or yearly, and there is a discount for anyone who pays yearly.
SamCart Launch Plan
The basic or Launch plan is $49 a month. Here are the features of the Launch plan:
- Unlimited Products: Sell as much as you want, there is no limit.
- Template Library: Use one of over a dozen different templates that have already been designed and tested.
- Zapier Integration: Zapier allows SamCart users to sync to over
- 750 different services.
- 1% added transaction fees.
- Stats and Analytics Dashboard.
- Mobile Friendly Checkout.
- Free SSL: Top of the line security.
- In-App Chat Support.
- Webhooks: Exciting techy stuff for developers.
- Order Bumps: Encourage your customers to add other products to their cart before they purchase.
SamCart Grow Plan
The Grow plan is $99 a month or $888 a year. The Grow plan includes all the features of the Launch plan, plus more:
- Whitelabeled: All SamCart branding is removed from your checkout pages.
- 0% extra transaction fees.
- 1-Click Upsells: Encourage your customers to purchase other products with one click, after they’ve completed their purchases.
- A/B Testing: Test your checkout pages and upsells to see which ones are successful at making you the most money.
- Selling: Offer free trials, paid trials, subscriptions, and payment plans.
- Collect Your Prospects: SamCart captures the information of the people who do not complete the checkout process, allowing you to check in with them later to close the sale.
Consider Reading : How To Optimize Your Product Pages For Higher Conversions
SamCart Scale Plan
The Scale plan is $199 a month or $1,788 a year. It includes all the features of the Launch and Grow plan, but offers a great extra as well.
Premium members have access to The Affiliate Center which allows them to sign up affiliates and pay them commissions to refer people to their store.
So now you know how much does SamCart cost. All in all, SamCart cost is pretty reasonable especially given the quality of the tool.
Is SamCart legit? Is There A SamCart Scam?
This question bothers most people, especially the first timers.
Is SamCart legit? Yes, absolutely.
Millions of online businesses rely on SamCart today for their needs. I am yet to come across a piece of information which raises doubts on its legitimacy or talks about a SamCart scam.
Is SamCart Worth The Cost?
For digital marketers and people with products they wish to sell online, SamCart is worth checking out.
It makes the setup process so easy and quick, which allows businesses to spend more time on promoting and selling.
The many features SamCart has makes it a valuable tool for selling digital products and services.
Not only is it quick and easy to get running, it has features that are designed to help complete sales and encourage upsells.
SamCart integrates with so many different platforms, with one of the more important ones being Zapier, because that opens a whole new world of integration up.
With its extreme ease of use, and sheer number of features and integrations, SamCart is a valuable platform to consider. Not many SamCart reviews online will suggest otherwise.
Learn about Best SamCart Alternatives.
Final Thoughts On SamCart
If someone is expecting SamCart to be a landing page builder, they may find themselves disappointed. It’s important to dig deep into SamCart reviews and find out what is SamCart and how it can help.
It is considered the easiest shopping cart solution for small business owners.
People who have something to sell, whether it is a product, service, membership site, e-book, or digital download, will appreciate the ease of setting up a shopping cart, the upsell features, and the quick page loading.
Overall, SamCart is a solid SaaS platform for online salespeople.
Christy Bohrer is a multi-topic blogger, with a passion for all things marketing and social media. She is a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, language, music, writing, and unicorns. Christy is a lifetime learner, and loves to spend time attending classes, webinars, and summits.