OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin that allows users to create landing pages, membership sites, and sales pages without needing to know how to code. It has helped to revolutionize online product selling and landing page design.
Founded in 2010 by James Dyson, OptimizePress is known as a solution that is powerful because of its ability to turn WordPress into a platform for creating sites for marketing, launching sales funnels, and for creating membership portals and landing pages.
After installing OptimizePress, you have immediate access to templates, or you can create a custom page to add what you need for success. All the pages you create in OptimizePress are mobile friendly, which makes them easily user-friendly as well.
Features of OptimizePress
Running as OptimizePress 2.0, the best thing about the platform is that its point and click features make it simple for literally anyone, even those who are not website developers, to build marketing websites that are stunning. Having an impressive marketing website increases, sales, opt-ins, and conversions. Here are some of the other great features.
Marketing Page Builder
Instead of being stressed with trying to learn shortcode editors, OptimizePress has an innovative LiveEditor system to help you create layouts and build custom pages. Here are some of the specific design options you can utilize:
- Choose between 1 and 6 columns.
- Add different colored rows, background images, or backgrounds.
- Drag and Drop the elements you want to use to different columns.
- Easily rearrange your elements to fit the design you want.
- Add a large range of elements on your landing page with the Element Browser.
- Change font style, color, and size or choose from any of the Google font choices.
The Element Browser library is innovative and offers the elements users need to build any landing page or marketing site.
- Add features and illustrate them with feature box icons.
- Choose when you want elements on your page to appear.
- Drop-in navigation sidebars or pull different menus directly from WordPress.
- Add a pre-designed bullet list with any of their numerous icons for bullets.
- Insert video or audio.
- Add buttons to your page by either selecting from pre-designed ones or creating customer buttons.
Custom Product Delivery Sites and Membership Portals
OptimizePress 2.0 makes it easy for you to create a secure custom members area.
- Use categories, lesson pages, and subcategories to organize your content into memberships or products.
- Utilize the included membership plugin that ensures your posts, pages, and content are secure.
- Receive payments with major platforms like Paypal, Authorize.net, Infusionsoft, and Clickbank.
WordPress Plugins and Themes
No matter what theme you have, you can now use the OptimizePress plugin with all WordPress sites. Now you can create custom landing pages and sales pages without having to change your current blog.
- Create high-converting Landing Pages.
- Create sales pages and marketing sites with ease.
- Course Pages and free training.
- Create webinar registration pages.
- Use LaunchSuite to create funnels for product launches.
- Use their premium blogging system to grow your number of readers.
Who Can Benefit?
Any online marketer, business coach, speaker, summit leader, consultant, or almost any other expert can benefit from OptimizePress. Whether you are a leader or a marketing agent, you can sell information to your target market efficiently.
OptimizePress is one of the more affordable landing page builders, with a simple payment structure. They offer three different packages: Core, Publisher, and Pro. After your pick your package, you will be charged one time and you will not be automatically rebilled at any point in time. All packages include one full year of supports and updates. After one year, no matter which package you have, you can extend your updates and support for just 39 dollars.
OptimizePress core is available to help solopreneurs or individuals who are new, and can be used on up to three sites. It costs a one-time fee of 97 dollars and allows you to:
- Build and unlimited number of pages.
- Have unlimited traffic and leads.
- Have a Self-Hosted Site.
- Access to complete flexibility for site-building; and,
- Use on 1-3 sites with one year of updates and support.
The Publisher Package for OptimizePress allows you to use your pages on up to ten sites, for a whole year, for only a one-time charge of 197 dollars. You will have access to all the same features as the core package, but also:
- A/B Split Testing
- Options for video backgrounds.
- Access to the advanced elements library.
- One full year of priority support.
- Have access to exclusive plugins, and
- Page Engagement Actions.
For small businesses, enterprises, and advanced marketers who plan to build more than ten websites, the Pro Package is offered for a one-time charge of 297 dollars. It includes all the features of the core and publisher feature, but includes more perks, like:
- Can be used on up to 30 websites.
- Help to take your business to the next level; and,
- Have access to one full year of top of the line support.
Is OptimizePress Worth the Cost?
Like most websites that feature landing page builders, OptimizePress has features that set it apart from its competitors. Specifically, OptimizePress is both affordable, and fully compatible with WordPress. Those two features make it valuable against its competitors.
If you are specifically looking for a plugin that works inside of WordPress, this is a great platform for you. OptimizePress has done a great job of making cost easy to understand and afford.
OptimizePress is sought out by some of the best digital marketers, copywriters, and content managers in their respective businesses, despite being one of many different software options for designing landing pages.
While it does have some weaker spots, or lack of services compared to some of its competitors, it is easily one of the best copywriting software companies on the market today. If OptimizePress has what you need and what you want, it has a strong delivery of great content.
Christy Bohrer is a multi-topic blogger, with a passion for all things marketing and social media. She is a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, language, music, writing, and unicorns. Christy is a lifetime learner, and loves to spend time attending classes, webinars, and summits.