The word “Drop shipping” is not a recent term to entrepreneurs, it has always been an inevitable factor needed to be considered and prioritized when building your first ecommerce business. There are lot of best drop shipping companies & apps to choose from.
If you’re new to drop shipping and want to learn more about it, below is a list of 10 Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps you can choose for your online store.
Oberlo is uniquely designed on Shopify to aid merchants in uploading products to their Shopify store directly from the AliExpress website or the Oberlo marketplace.
The app offers users a vast option of products to choose from, ranging from clothing, appliances, accessories, children’s toys, and much more, with an attached catalogue of prices.
Oberlo’s pricing module is categorized into 3 options:
- Starter Plan: The starter plan is basically free. It allows up to 500 products, coupled with up to 50 orders/month.
- Basic Plan: The basic plan charges a small fee of $29.90/month. It allows up to 10,000 products, with up to 500 orders/month.
- Pro Plan: The Pro plan is slightly more expensive. It charges $79.90/month, with up to 30,000 products, and it features unlimited orders/month.
- The app interface is extremely simple to use, with a fascinating design which allows beginners to navigate their way around the app easily.
- With just a few clicks, users can easily make orders for goods from the Oberlo marketplace and AliExpress straight to their website.
- Customers’ orders are directly shipped to the customer on behalf of the merchant.
- The product can only be used by manually adding it to your Shopify store.
- The app doesn’t allow users to source products apart from the Oberlo marketplace & AliExpress.
- Oberlo can only be found on the Shopify ecommerce platform.
Ever been wondering how to get an app that consistently offers entrepreneurs great products and service in the world of clothing?
It features an expansive inventory of high quality products for your store’s clothing line, ranging from t-shirts, sweaters, leggings, pillows, tote bags, socks, hats, phone cases, beach blankets and more.
Printful allow users to print and make designs on every product as well as make the products directly available to your customers wherever they are.
Printful Pricing plans:
Users enjoy a completely free, no membership, monthly price plan on Printful. It also offers an unlimited number of products with an unlimited number of orders from customers per month.
- The app caters to all the printing and shipping orders. Merchants just need to sit back and watch their profits increase.
- They have a huge collection of products to choose from.
- Printful uses an on-site mock-up generator where users can easily see how designs will look on their products.
- It has the best customer service support.
- Their product library is streamlined to clothing, accessories and houseware items only.
- Some products can not be easily shipped to every country, such as the framed posters or canvases.
MXED is the largest leading supplier of licensed pop culture products, such as products from the Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel and Pokemon franchises.
The sourcing and selling of these products legally is known to be a difficult task. MXED is unique as it always provides users with the rare opportunity of shipping these fully licensed pop-culture products directly to their customers legally.
MXED pricing plans are scheduled into 3 tiers:
- Noob: It is completely free. It allows a maximum of 10 products and 20 orders per month.
- Pro: It is priced at $49/month, allowing a maximum of 250 products and 500 orders per month.
- Expert: It is much more expensive, but worthwhile, with a pricing plan of $99/month, allowing 500 products and an unlimited number of orders per month, coupled with quick access to new features, multiple user accounts and messaging capabilities.
- It is a leading supplier of officially licensed pop-culture products, and it makes orders available without infringing on registered trademarks.
- It offers a wide option of product inventory from various popular movie, TV & video game franchises with no inventory management required.
- Product demands from customers are always high due to the products they carry and services they offer.
- It can only be found on the Shopify ecommerce platform.
- No wholesaling or manufacturing is involved, just drop shipping.
It is a supplier famous in the drop shipping industry for ready-made products from high quality brands all over the world. Its product collections feature men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, bags, bridalwear, children’s apparel, plus-sized fashion, and many more products to choose from.
Modalyst is directly integrated on your Shopify store and it also helps with managing orders.
Modalyst pricing plan:
It offers a completely free 14-day trial and a membership plan of $35/month, coupled with additional unique features.
The membership plan is an annual contract, which can either be paid monthly ($35/month) or up front ($360).
- It features no upfront inventory costs.
- It has no minimum number of orders coupled with a wide option of products you can pick from.
- It allows free shipping on your choice brands.
- Order tracking for all products and secures direct communication with their independent brands.
- Each brand on the app is independent. Users are faced with varying shipping times and cost problems.
- The pricing plan schedule may not be convenient for all.
The Kite Shopify app is similar to Printful in the way it works. It offers print and designs on products before shipping the products directly to your customers.
Kite’s uniqueness comes from the fact that they offer slightly different product options that are not available on Printful. Their product catalogue includes clothing, phone & tablet cases, towels, flip flops, photobooks, greeting cards, invitations, stickers, wall art and more.
Kite partners directly with the manufacturing companies, does the design and print work, and makes orders available to customers with the fastest service.
Kite’s pricing plan:
Kite offers a completely free pricing plan. No membership plan and no minimum or maximum numbers of orders or products is required.
- No minimum order is required.
- The app is available to users for free.
- Wide option of products are available, coupled with worldwide shipping directly to your customers.
- Users are often faced with slight difficulties from varying shipping times and costs as it differs from one manufacturing company to another.
This app has an inventory of handmade goods for your ecommerce store. It provides users with 8 million-plus products, and there is plenty to choose from to build out a store that fits your niche and serves your customer’s interests.
Spocket is presently creating their own library of Etsy sellers that have pre-agreed to re-sell their products through the Spocket app. This will make sourcing products from Etsy sellers much easier, so keep an eye out for that.
Spocket’s pricing plan:
The Spocket app is available in three pricing categories:
- Basic Plan: It is totally free, allowing up to 25 products and unlimited orders, with additional features such as inventory updates and currency exchange.
- Global Pricing Plan: It charges a fee of $29.90/month. It also allows up to 250 products, with additional features that makes the fee worthwhile.
- Users can select from the wide option of products available through Etsy
- They make quality handmade goods from reputable Etsy sellers available
- You must secure a close relationship directly with the Etsy sellers before selling their product on your store.
- Not all products shipped to customers will have the Etsy store branding on them as it solely depends on the type of contract you made with the Etsy seller.
- Customer orders can only be manually sent by users to the Etsy seller
Gooten handles the entire manufacturing, printing and shipping process so that users don’t need to handle any inventory. It is also a print dropshipping service app that offers 100+ custom prints and designs.
They have a huge collection of kitchen & bathroom products, accessories, home decor, photo books, prints, cards, wall art, apparel, pet products and much more.
Gooten Pricing plan:
No membership plan is required on Gooten. It has a totally free pricing plan module.
- No minimum order, no hidden charges and extremely easy to use.
- It features worldwide shipping with excellent customer service support.
- Additional features, like branding services, are not available on Gooten.
- The app lacks user experience.
Here is one of the few Shopify apps that is renowned for drop shipping footwear of varying styles, and other accessory products. PPF is a large reliable supplier of footwear, ranging from athletic sneakers to faux fur boots, high heels to flip flops, high tops to low tops, and more.
They also supply other accessories including socks, handbags, totes, bedding and pillow covers. They also provide users with designs printed directly onto all of their products, creating fascinating products for your store.
PPF Pricing plan:
It provides a complete 7-day free trial, with subsequent charges of $29.99/month to use. There are no hidden charges on Pillow Profit Fulfilment.
- They have a huge collection of custom printed footwear, bedding & accessories.
- It offers free worldwide shipping and the cost of shipping is always included in the product price.
- Users have complete control over their orders to change or edit customer addresses, sizes, or to cancel orders as needed.
- Not all countries have tracked order availability.
- It is only available on Shopify stores.
Collective Fab is a famous supplier of a huge number of fashion and beauty products. They offer a catalogue of over 3,500 products which you can easily add to your Shopify store with just few clicks.
Apart from fashion and beauty products, Collective Fab’s catalogues include apparel, plus sizes, accessories and swimwear all of which are directly shipped to your customers, with your business info, from their facility in California.
Collective Fab’s Pricing:
Collective Fab provides users with a completely free 14-day trial, but with a subsequent pricing plan starting at $29.00/month with additional membership plan features. The membership plan can be cancelled anytime.
- The user interface is easy to navigate.
- It has numerous channels for help & support available to customers.
- Products are warehoused, stocked & shipped in their own facility.
- Add products to your Shopify store quickly with an automatic inventory update every 4 hours.
- Only women’s wear is available.
Teelaunch is a unique print-on-request fulfilment company. When a customer places an order on your website, they print the product, package it and ship it directly to your customer.
It is a massive supplier of men’s and women’s clothing, tote bags, tapestries, shower curtains, jewellery, phone cases, pet products, kitchen products and more.
Teelaunch’s Pricing plan:
The Teelaunch app does not require a monthly or annual membership fee. The pricing plan only entails payment after you sell the product.
- It is extremely easy and free to use.
- No minimum order is required.
- Teelaunch delivers all printing, packaging and shipping directly to your customers.
- It offers users opportunity to also select their profit margin.
- Footwear is not available in Teelaunch inventory.
In summary, with any of these shopify apps, it is easier for you to send orders directly to third parties who will take care of fulfilling them while you focus on other parts like marketing and branding of your business.