It offers many features such as A/B testing, unlimited funnels, and integrations with all major payment processors.
All this sounds great but the problem is that with Clickfunnels, it is a bit time-consuming and difficult to set up.
Well, this article will present you with some alternatives to Clickfunnels so you can stay within your budget without sacrificing too much in terms of features.
One amazing tool that you can use to create scalable sales funnels is GrooveFunnels.
The tool provides you with a simple workflow builder that allows for making multi-step funnels without the need to write any code or hire developers.
GrooveFunnels also comes with advanced features like autoresponders which can be used as part of your sales funnel strategy.
You can build drip campaigns, automated workflows, and email sequences easily.
GrooveFunnels and Clickfunnels share some similarities such as both of them are sales funnels, but there are also some differences which you need to know before making your choice.
For example, GrooveFunnel is more suitable for small businesses with less than 100 employees while Clickfunnels can be used by any business size including enterprise-level companies that have over 1000 staff.
Another difference between the two is that Groovefunnels doesn’t have any form of application programming interface, which means it doesn’t integrate with external applications or software.
- It is free
- No need to install it on your computer or phone because it’s cloud-based.
- You can access GrooveFunnel from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- It offers a 14-day trial period so that you can test out for yourself whether the application works well with your business before buying any plan
- It is limited to only ten pages.
- There are no integrations with other software.
Over 550,000 websites trust Groove.cm to increase their sales and business. Its ready-to-use solutions help businesses grow thick & fast.
Systeme is a new product from the same people who brought you ClickFunnels.
It has been designed to be an easy-to-use platform for creating advertising pages and popups, meaning that it can also function as an email marketing tool or lead generation funnel.
In fact, although Systeme was built with eCommerce in mind, it is also a powerful sales funnel app in its own right.
Systeme has been designed from the ground up to function much like ClickFunnels.
It looks and feels almost identical for this reason, but with one key difference: Systeme doesn’t have any hosting fees.
This makes it an attractive choice for those who wish to build their business on a budget.
Like ClickFunnels, Systeme also has its own integrated email marketing service which can be used free of charge, no credit card required.
This makes it an ideal choice for those starting out online or running low-budget campaigns.
The downside with Systeme is that it doesn’t run on your own servers, so its performance is slightly less reliable than ClickFunnels which uses Amazon Web Services hosting platform.
This means if anything ever goes wrong or the site becomes unavailable, you will be forced to shut your campaign down until the site is back up and running.
As I mentioned above, Systeme lets you create landing pages but it can also be used for email marketing campaigns.
It’s, therefore, a great choice if what you want out of ClickFunnels is an integrated solution that will allow you to run both types of campaigns through the same platform.
- Sufficient space: Systeme has a monthly limit of 50,000 visits and 100 pages. This is enough for most small to medium-sized businesses.
- Free for life: This is such a great feature as many of the alternatives charge per month and it may be difficult to change once you’ve started with them.
- The free version also provides all that you need in order to get your business running online, including unlimited support through phone or chat.
- Lack of options for advanced users: The lack of an API makes it difficult to integrate with other software.
- There are few integrations available too which will make it more difficult for larger businesses who want to use the same platform as their CRM, website builder, or email marketing provider.
- There aren’t enough templates to choose from.
GetResponse is a web-based email marketing platform that offers its users the ability to build and send emails, manage contacts, design HTML newsletters, etc.
The service provides tracking of clicks and opens of your messages so you can monitor them closely for performance.
This tool is ‘mailer’ less but has all other features like autoresponders (both single and double opt-in), landing pages, smart RSS feeds, etc.
It is a good alternative to Clickfunnels as it offers all features free of cost. GetResponse has a lot of features like:
- Email Builder (Drag and drop editor)
- Landing Page Builder (Drag and drop page builder with lead capture form)
- Integrations with Bigcommerce, Mailchimp, Magento, etc.
- Unlimited number of subscribers
While it shares a lot of similarities with Clickfunnels, it also has some limitations that might not be acceptable to you.
For example, it does not come with LeadPages or Instapage integration and there is no phone support either.
- You can have an unlimited number of email subscribers
- It’s free to create an account with limited features compared to Clickfunnels
- It can be used with Facebook ads
- You cannot use it for eCommerce
- The drag-and-drop builder is not as responsive as Clickfunnels
Check out some of the best alternatives to GetResponse.
Sending emails, creating landing pages, automating marketing, building conversion funnels, boosting sales, everything made easier with GetResponse.
Pagewiz is one of the best free Clickfunnels alternatives.
Other than building your sales funnel, it also helps you to build landing pages and other types of web pages at no extra cost.
This is a good option if you want all the features available in Clickfunnels and more at no additional cost.
Templates are available for all types of pages like a landing page, webinar registration page, etc.
You can also create your own template as well with Drag & Drop Editor. A Support On Chat Support Option is available on the website.
A 14-day free trial is available for all plans. The annual (yearly) plan is not charged automatically and they are billed only once per year.
- It has everything that Clickfunnels offers and more.
- You don’t need to pay extra for any feature.
- Unlimited pages and domains on all plans
- It doesn’t have a trial option.
- It is not very user-friendly as it looks outdated with complex settings in some places compared to Clickfunnels.
- It lacks onboarding for users compared to Clickfunnels.
- It’s a bit expensive when compared to Clickfunnels and doesn’t have a trial option.
CartFlows is a tool like ClickFunnels that helps you create more complex funnels faster.
Here’s how it works:
CartFlows is an intuitive drag and drop interface with all of the features you get in Clickfunnels, but built with one thing in mind – Getting your customer from point A to B without any distractions or unnecessary steps.
CartFlows is 100% new and modern technology. It’s built to be fast, responsive and intuitive even on mobile devices.
Cartflows has all the features of Clickfunnels including:
- Landing Pages (with templates)
- Optin pages
- Checkout pages
- Thank you/confirmation page
There are of course premium CartFlows products that you can upgrade to, but the free account is already so powerful and easy to use it beats Clickfunnels hands down on all fronts.
Here are a few features of Free Plan: Landing Pages + Lead Capture pages, Popup forms with exit intent, Email integrations (for sending emails), E-commerce integrations.
- Free to use
- Easy drag and drop builder
- Optimized for mobile devices
- No built-in upsells or downsells. You have to upgrade if you want that functionality.
If you want to create sales funnels that look professional while keeping your budget in check, then HubSpot is the answer.
It’s an all-inclusive platform that empowers marketers to create and manage email marketing campaigns at no cost.
Their templates are designed for creating landing pages, blogging posts, social media posts (like Facebook ads), emails, and other web content.
You can use these elements to create pages that convert visitors into customers.
Their services cut the time and cost of creating marketing campaigns by more than half.
It also works well with WordPress websites using Elementor or Beaver Builder page builder plugins to create landing pages without writing code manually.
The user interface is quite clean and intuitive, which makes the platform very easy to use.
You can get sales data like conversion rates, total revenue generated per campaign, etc.
These reports are available in different formats (CSV/XLS) for your convenience. You even get access to real-time analytics with Heat Maps that show hot spots on landing pages.
Another great feature is the heat map targeting.
This option allows you to see which areas of your landing pages are getting the most attention from visitors so that you can optimize them for better conversions.
- It has great Lead Management functionalities
- No funnel limits
- Lack of template options in comparison to Clickfunnels
- It also does not have a customizable pricing plan
Builderall is a web-based application that provides all the tools an online marketer needs to promote their business successfully.
It is quite similar in function to Clickfunnels, but it comes at a much lower price and it even has a free plan.
The Builderall platform includes more than 30 different sales funnels which can be used to sell products or services in various areas of interest including shopping cart software, membership sites, and hosting.
The software is not only free to use but also provides users with a 30 day trial period during which they can try out the different premium tools on offer before committing themselves to pay for any of them.
Even though there are plenty of features available on this platform, you won’t get any monthly fees or contracts to sign.
Another difference between Builderall and Clickfunnels is the type of sales funnels available.
Although Clickfunnels offers a variety of different funnel types, Builderall provides users with even more options to choose from including membership sites, e-commerce stores, and online auctions.
- It is easy to use
- Ability to generate unlimited funnels
- Large collection of templates.
- Its hosting can get a little expensive when compared to other competitors.
- It has fewer integrations than Clickfunnels and Leadpages.
Unbounce is a powerful landing page platform that allows marketers to create and test high-converting, mobile responsive landing pages.
Built specifically for marketers and agencies with the goal of driving conversions, Unbounce is designed to help you quickly generate leads from your website traffic.
Unbounce also provides you with a variety of free and premium templates that are mobile responsive, high converting, and fully customizable.
One area where Unbounce and Clickfunnels are similar is in their ease of use, with both platforms offering drag & drop interfaces which makes it simple for users at any skill level to create beautiful landing pages.
- Nice templates
- Free 14-day Trial with no credit card required
- Mobile Responsive Landing Pages and Lead Generation Campaigns
- Split Testing Opportunity
- Easy to use
- No email marketing automation is included in the free plan
- Absence of inbuilt sales funnel builder
- It is expensive when compared to other tools in the market
Discover the best alternatives to Unbounce.
Keap was formerly called “Infusionsoft”. It is a good replacement for Clickfunnels, although it has fewer features.
Some of the features it shares with Clickfunnels are:
- The drag and drop editor
- It has a built-in landing page builder that can be used to build sales pages, webinar registration forms, etc.
However, it lacks some features of Clickfunnels such as:
- Ability to create custom templates. Keap does not have any other templates except the ones they provide.
On the other hand, there are many features that Keap has which Clickfunnels lacks such as:
- Live chat support from within your sales funnels by connecting it with Zopim or Olark live chat tools. This feature can be quite useful for those who want to offer 24-hr service and support.
- Ability to create coupons, discounts, and free products within your sales funnel with just a few clicks of the mouse. These can then be distributed via social media or email marketing platforms such as MailChimp and Aweber that Keap integrates seamlessly with.
- Ability to create membership sites.
- The ability for users to get discounts on products, services, and training courses offered by other companies which are integrated with the platform (such as Webinar Ninja).
- It also comes with a 14-day free trial, so you can test out all its features before deciding whether or not it is right for your business.
- Ability to create landing pages that include quizzes, polls, and surveys.
- Integration with a range of different email marketing platforms such as MailChimp and Aweber so you can send out emails about the products within your sales funnel easily.
- It is expensive
- You need the pro plan to access some features
Landingi is a funnel software with some paid features. It offers a free trial period that gives you the ability to create unlimited funnels, pages, and visitors tracking analytics for up to 14 days.
Landingi also has Clickfunnel integration so that you can import your existing pages into Landingi automatically.
There are no commitment costs or long-term contracts Landingi is a great way to get your feet wet with funnels.
Landingi provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor for creating pages.
You can easily create landing pages, sales funnels, or even webinar registration forms without any technical skills.
They have templates already built in the software so you don’t need to be a designer either.
A great thing about Landingi is that they even have an app for iOS and Android where you can manage your funnels on the go.
It includes real-time analytics like lead count, form submissions, and more.
There are no additional fees for using Landingi, you get access to everything their software has to offer.
It can also be used on unlimited domains and pages which is great if you want multiple funnels.
It’s 100% free with no monthly charges or hidden fees.
There are a few limited features but only the basic ones like click tracking and analytics that you would expect.
You can even create a funnel on your mobile phone with your iPhone and Android.
- Available on mobile
- Limited features compared to other options on this list. The free version is only available for one page and cannot be used with templates or pre-made funnels.
Kartra is a relatively new tool and is similar to Clickfunnels in many ways. It follows the same concept of creating sales funnel pages fast.
It has pre-built templates which allow you to create your first landing page within minutes, without writing any code or editing HTML files.
Kartra’s drag and drop editor allows you to add elements just like Clickfunnels to your landing page for better conversions.
Kartra also has an active community of users who help other people in building their sales funnels.
You can get all the support you need on Kartra’s discussion forum and Facebook group.
It has more than 80 integrations with other apps so you can add payment gateways, A/B split testing, email marketing software, etc. to your pages without any problem.
You can also get many free templates on Kartra. Also, you have the option of using a drag and drop editor to create new designs for your landing pages.
- Many free templates
- Can be used to manage affiliate programs
- Unusable without an internet connection
- It is expensive.
- It is a bit complicated to use for beginners.
Interesting Comparison: Kartra vs SamCart
Leadpages is a very powerful tool that can help you build landing pages.
You don’t need to know any coding as they have templates and a drag-and-drop interface for building your page.
Like Clickfunnels, Leadpages has a built-in editor and templates. The templates are sorted by industry, making it easy to find the perfect design.
The biggest difference between Leadpages and Clickfunnels is the price plan.
Leadpages has three different plans which can be used for one or multiple pages, while Clickfunnels only offers two pricing levels with unlimited pages.
- Leadpages provides all kinds of integrations like email marketing, Aweber, etc. which frees up the user to choose other tools.
- Leadpages provides a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Leadpages is much cheaper than Clickfunnels for the first 5000 subscribers
- It has A/B testing capabilities which you can learn more about here.
- There are no limits as such on Leadpages as it doesn’t need choosing between different plans like in other tools. It’s a one-time purchase.
- Leadpages doesn’t have automation functionality like in Clickfunnels or other tools. So you will need to go for a third-party tool if that’s what you want and integrate it with Leadpages as well which can be time-consuming.
- Absence of analytics
- Its customization options are limited like you can only add a logo and change the color of your template.
- Leadpages has fewer integrations compared to Clickfunnels or other tools so if that’s something that is important to you, then this might not be what you are looking for.
Grow more using Leadpages. Connect with your audience, gather leads, and make sales. Create beautiful landing pages.
As you can see, there are many alternatives to Clickfunnels, especially if you are looking for good options for your sales funnels.
Regardless of whether you are looking for a basic landing page builder or all the bells and whistles that Clickfunnels offers, then there is something out there for everyone on this list.